Our Company provides management and business consulting services to the corporate, small business, Government and not-for-profit sectors throughout Australia.
Our diverse professional disciplines include business, finance, commerce, economics, law, natural and social sciences, human resource management, education, criminal justice, health administration and marketing.
Our extensive experience gained in executive management and specialist consulting roles enables us to provide our clients with highly professional and relevant consulting services which deliver innovative and cost-effective results. We have a number of core senior consulting personnel and draw on a network of support professionals in specialist disciplines as required.
We take pride in delivering services that provide value for money and completely satisfy your requirements.
We keep our delivery promises – you know what you are buying at the start of a job.
We value the worth and contribution of our clients’ personnel and build long-term partnerships based on trust and mutual respect.
We deal openly and honestly with you and respect your business confidences.
We have developed a reputation for achieving success in challenging and complex projects where performance is critical and enduring solutions are sought for organisation opportunities and challenges.
Our Company has been proud of its association with significant projects during our history including comprehensive development, review, support and improvement initiatives in sectors such as:-
- Major events including World Expo ’88
- Public and commercial transport sectors (rail, air, road and maritime)
- Health and hospital sectors (Private and Public)
- Commissions of Inquiry including Police (Fitzgerald), Child Protection and Health
- Executive Development and Human Resource consultancies for corporate and Government sectors
- State and Local Government regulatory and service delivery functions
- Central Agencies of Government
- Secondary and Tertiary education sectors
- Law, policing and criminal justice sectors
- Natural Resource Management, Forestry, Fire Management, Land Use and Development sectors.
In terms of our Company’s Quality Assurance, The Consultancy Bureau achieved a significant milestone for continual compliance to ISO 9001 following completion of the Sci Qual International audit in October 2015.
On presenting the trophy and 20 year milestone certificate, Ben White, General Manager of Sci Qual International, remarked: “It is a real pleasure to work with a company of the calibre of The Consultancy Bureau who are so committed to quality and understand the real benefits to their business and their customers from being certified to ISO 9001. We look forward to working with them into the future and contributing to their business improvement activities.”